Thursday, September 27, 2012


“What I’ve learned from conversing with fans of Michael on vindicatemj.wordpress is: Many of his fans really are as cruel as I told him they would be at times. I’m finished with this game, thank you very much.”

     That was going to be my last response to that site. It came as no surprise to me that one of these self proclaimed psychoanalysts blocked me before I could post that reply.

     On my final note to that game I’ll close that chapter in this ongoing saga by saying publically;

     All I’ve ever wanted from the family of Michael Jackson is:

1.     The chance to make a personal apology for the misbehavior I let Michael get involved in as the older friend who should have set a better example.

2.     Forgiveness and recognition.

 That is all I will let them give me. If I can make money from the true story that Michael left me. that’s Great as long as the truth comes out for our children’s piece of mind. If all of that happens in my lifetime, then the mission Mike and I set into motion with the pacts we made will eventually fulfill our mutual dream of adding our story to the worlds fight against bullying, terrorism, prejudice, cruelty and senseless violence.   

No comments:

Post a Comment