Wednesday, September 12, 2012

 


 
Declaration of facts and request for authorization
To: The executors of Michael Jackson's estate.                                              Date: August 3,2012




Michael Jackson and I spent the largest part of nearly every day together for three months in 1966. After saving each other's lives, Michael Jackson and I meant so much to each other that we had performed a blood brother ceremony by cutting our hands, pressing the wounds together and making several pacts.

During the next three months I had started calling Katherine mom at her request. 1actually came to think ofher as my second mother. After Michael and I had gotten into pretty serious trouble one day, his mother decided to keep us apart in order to hide our adventurous relationship together from public scrutiny. His hopes and expectations of becoming famous as well as the love and respect I had for both Michael and his mother are why I honored her decision and kept that secret for so many years .
 
Michael and I knew then, just like I know now that our adventures together, our feelings for each other and the pacts we made with one another even though we were going to be kept apart, would still and did, greatly impact both of our lives forever.
All of this, combined with the pact I made with Michael about telling this story, makes our adventures together and both our life's accomplishments ever since that point in time a very important part of Michael's life story and my autobiography.

This story also holds vital information for the worlds understanding ofMichael Jackson's childhood and might also shed light on some of his misunderstood actions, in tum upholding his/our character. Volume I entitled KING OF POP and BANDIT ONE GLOVE is already written and self published as an eBook. Authorization has been requested for further advanced publishing in order for me to move on with thefulfillmentoftheoathImadetoMichaelforsavingmylife.Thebiggerstory,aMovie's screenplayI hope the Jackson's will work with me in writing.

These are the reasons that I am making this request for  authorization to use images, names, titles and other materials from the performances and other accomplishments ofMichael Jackson ever since that point in time.

Mark Edward Hammock

No comments:

Post a Comment