Monday, September 17, 2012


Mr. Perry R. Sanders: Jr. Attorney at law,

Please foreword this letter to Katherine Esther Jackson.

Dear Katherine Jackson,                                                                                             Date: September 17th, 2012

     I had a hard time dealing with it all. But I am managing to cope with the loss of my Mother, Father and Stepfather in a two month period.

     My father passed away on the same day I lost my chance to ever see my long lost Blood-Brother/Michael Jackson again in person.(June 25th, 2009)   

    My prayers are that you and the family are managing to cope with the loss of Michael as well.

     Please don’t mistake my persistent correspondence as presumptuous, disrespectful or rude.   

     I have found the process of providing my writings to you, more challenging than learning the craft of writing itself.

          Having to spend what little money I make on the education and progress of the writing project, I just figured why pay lawyers to do what I should be able to accomplish in person, or can I? 

I’ve been misinformed by people I looked to for advice, while relying on legal Jargon I’ve obtained from Traffic court and my service with the CHP.

     Assurance has been given to me many times that my correspondence was received by you when in fact it was not.

     My biggest prayer of all is that I will get through to you soon.

     God bless you all, Mark Edward Hammock

No comments:

Post a Comment