Sunday, September 23, 2012


  First this is the place to vindicate Michael Jackson, which is what my book 46 years in the making, is all about.

 Vindicating: (to clear somebody or something of blame, guilt, suspicion, or doubt).

 It is not a place for you to debate what none of you know anything about.

My book was written as if to be used as a sworn declaration in a court of law.

I am just choosing to start with what I believe to be the highest judge of all first. Katherine knows him as Jehovah.    

     Rodrigo, several times you have misquoted me by using words I never used in any correspondences anywhere or changing the order in which I used the words I did use.  I never said Katherine insisted anything.  That is as close as I am getting to your smack talk, accept to warn you. Misquote this bully fighter any more in public and you just may find out what the real definition of an internet stalker is by looking in your own bathroom mirror at the bracelet around your ankle while wondering where your confiscated computer went to. I am still in good standing as an ex CHP employee.     

      lynande51, and Vindicatemj (Helena), you may have the best of intentions, but you were not there, so you only have hearsay information from fictitious records. If you think I actually wrote a book without having my own as well as other peoples testimony who were there back then as well as 11 years worth of research to back it up then you are both fools.

     This is not a debate. Back off and stay away from the key boards. You are getting involved in something you don’t understand. If you have information you are ready willing and able to take into a court of law and legal proof of how you obtained this information, Then you should provide your full names, Addresses and sources at once. Otherwise, go away. You can read the book or wait for my movie or my obituary whichever comes first.  

     The Jackson’s had every right to avoid speaking of the last incident of mine and Michael’s misbehavior the day before our separation. Michael and I knew that it would always be somewhat embarrassing. However no one has the right to be ashamed of the fact that Michael and I were expelled from the third grade and had to complete the last month of third grade homeschooling together accept the teachers of Sobrante Park Elementary School at 470 El Paseo Drive, Oakland, California.

     This is because we were expelled for using violence in defense of ourselves and the children we had been watching get beaten and terrorized only after those teachers had forced us to by refusing to do anything to stop it after I tried three times to get them to wake up to what was going on right under their noses.

     In this country at that time, not even our parents could not stand up to the school system. But Michael and I Became Blood-Brothers and swore a clandestine oath that both of us or the one remaining after the turn of the century would tell this story or die trying in order to help our children and grandchildren and all the other children in the world, especially if he became as famous as Elvis Presley no matter how hard it was, even if the families fought against him.

     Anyone who claims that the Jackson's were not residing on Billings Blvd in San Leandro, CA during May June and July of 1966 is either misinformed or Hiding something that at this point in time is defaming the character me and Michael Jackson and in turn is detrimental to both our rights to see to it that our children know the truth about those three months. We both knew those three months would and did greatly impact both of our lives and would in turn be very important to our descendants forever.  

  Mark Hammock AKA Bandit One Glove

Michaels long lost Blood-Brother whose life story is now becoming an open book in The King of Pop’s honor. No I don’t mean the pop star, I mean the guy that saved my life.

Got it? Good! Now get in sit down shut up and hold on! Casper AKA Michael Jackson and I are flying this thing around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment